Saturday, August 20, 2011

D23 Expo

Time has rolled around again and it is the weekend of the D23 Expo.  What is that?  D23 is an exclusive club for the elite Disney fans.  I was a member for their first year - about 3 years ago, but the annual Dues are expensive so I decided to save my money and forgo my membership.  

But one of the most exciting things that D23 does is the annual D23 Expo.  It is a giant convention of Disney!  New, exciting information on the Parks, movies, actors, merchandise, anything you can think of.  It's a 3-day weekend that is all about Disney.  I have longed to go since they announced the first Expo.  But it is always in Anaheim, CA.  To take a weekend jaunt to CA would be great a hike, so for now I can only hope that one day it will be in Florida and I can attend.  

If you would like to visit the website and see what is going on, click on this link http://d23.disney.go.com/expo/index.html?int_cmp=SOC-intDPFY11Q3DisneyParksToysAndGamesAtD23Expo27-07-11@0003

No comments:

Post a Comment