Saturday, November 12, 2011

Long Time No See...

Well I have to apologize...I didn't start this blog at the right time. I started when the Fall Semester was just starting.  I started the blog on a whim and perhaps I jumped in a little too quick.  So right now, as I sit here watching football on mute, pondering whether 9:13 PM is too early for me to hop in bed, I decided that maybe I could go back and start from the very beginning.

I am at heart a Disney Princess.  The love of Disney is something that has been ingrained in my baby-hood, toddler-hood, child-hood, teen-hold, and now my adulthood.  I am approaching my 28th (I think - might be more than that!) trip to Disney next month plus one trip to Disneyland.  So besides Disney, there are other things that I enjoy in life.  So a little about me...I am a finance executive and a F-CFO (Future Chief Financial Executive - a self-imposed title!)  for a Steel company.  I used to think that I would hate working in business, sitting at a desk all day, crutching numbers!  But surprisingly, I love it, most of the time.  I also am in my 4th semester teaching Psychology at the local Community College part-time.  Again, something that I thought I would hate ten years ago.  I really enjoy it and it gives me the opportunity to do two very different things.  But as much as I love both jobs, it keeps me very busy, which is my excuse for ignoring you all for a couple months.  So please my apologizes as I try to start managing my time a little better.

As I try to get better at blogging, please leave me comments as to topics that you would like to see addressed in the blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment